Know that you have talent, are original, and have something important to say. - Brenda Ueland

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Allow me

I keep meaning to post an introduction of sorts, then couldn't think of anything "good enough" to write. Sound familiar?

I collect blog posts about writing, about creativity, about doing it - writing. I bookmark them and schedule when to read them. I send myself a Google alert around 9:00 most mornings, to remind myself that it's the first Monday, time to read All for One, or it's the third Thursday and time for the post about How Serious Are You About Writing. That's what the links in the sidebar are about - posts and articles and essays I've come across that help; help me stay motivated, remind me that I am a writer, that give that gentle nudge to keep on.

A friend of mine, a close friend who is also a wonderful writer, big reader, and a great editor, suggested I think about starting a writing blog. Thanks, Camellia!

What are your favorite web sites and blog posts? Please check out the ones in the sidebar and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment